Social media has evolved a lot within a few years of its inception. Being the most modern and effective media, its rapid growth parallels that of social media technology. Online businesses are using social media to spread their brands and the trend has set in for businesses worldwide. Having the correct social media strategy is very much important. For this very reason social media sites like social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others are being seen as important platforms to carry out promotional efforts.
For businesses on Twitter, a recent survey points out what makes a news tweet popular. The accuracy of their finding is 84%, which is good considering that many things are unpredictable these days. According to the algorithm, a news tweet which has a compelling story to tell and has been expressed without any exaggeration has the potential of being the most popular tweet. However, experts believe that such Twitter accounts of already renowned news media such as The New York Times or the BCC, would definitely be more popular than say a news tweet that you sent out.
Those public figures which are mostly looked up to for their news analysis will also find their tweets being popular. Mentioning such important technology companies as Apple or Microsoft will also lead to your tweet getting attention.
According to the experts algorithm four factors made an article tweeted a social media success:
- The news source that creates and publishes the article
- The category of news the article belongs to (technology, health, sports)
- Whether the language in the article was emotional or objective
- Whether celebrities, famous brands or other notable institutions are mentioned
Related Technology News:
- Promotion worth $10,000 from Apple Inc.
- Protect your children from unwanted material of web:
- Health-related Apps:
- Good news for Viber users:
- 5 incredible Android apps of this week: