Apple’s Iphone operating system iOS is still the most popular mobile OS in Europe apart from the advancement of Google’s Android.
There are reports that there is a little decline in its popularity but still it’s on top of the wanted list. User’s poll conducted by a top social site showed a 6% decline in its popularity but still its way ahead of Android’s popularity.
Android is gaining huge popularity in US but UK’s smartphone trends are different. RIM’s blackberry is still in the lead in UK. Apple is 34.26 per cent , Android shares 32.95 per cent of Market while black berry is 20.22 per cent share. Nokia’s Symbian OS get a huge setback and lost its popularity from 23.25 per cent to 12.57 in a year.
Related Technology News:
- Apple – Verizon Now open for iPhone Orders
- UK will see White Apple iPhone 4 in March
- Latest iPhone Apps available now
- Print Mobile Photos with Iphone app
- Suppliers from Taiwan are heard to be adjoined with Apple for iPhone 5